Mack-Cali Leases 363,000 SF In Westchester-Fairfield Counties
John Jordan | August 2015
EDISON, NJ—Mack-Cali Realty Corporation announced on Aug. 3 it had leased 362,778 square feet at its office and office/flex commercial real estate properties in Westchester County and Fairfield County, CT during the second quarter. Portfolio-wide, Mack-Cali leased 1,377,100 square feet of space during the quarter.
Highlights of the second quarter transactions in the Westchester-Fairfield market included:
- Fujifilm Medical Systems, U.S.A., Inc., a leading provider of diagnostic imaging products and medical informatics solutions, signed a lease renewal for the entire 88,000-square-foot office/flex building located at 419 West Ave. in Stamford Executive Park in Stamford, CT. The tenant was represented in the transaction by Paul Myers, David Block, Steven Greenbush, and Alex Benisatto of CBRE. Mack-Cali was represented in-house by Louis Amalfitano, senior director of leasing.
- Vie De France Yamazaki, Inc., a manufacturer of baked goods, signed a lease renewal for 24,678 square feet at 525 Executive Blvd. in Elmsford. The 61,700-square-foot office/flex building, located in Cross Westchester Executive Park, is fully leased. The tenant was represented in the transaction by Christopher O’Callaghan and Torey Piccini, both of JLL. Mack-Cali was represented in-house by Danielle Rollins, senior director of leasing.
- Matrix Absence Management, Inc., a provider of customized programs for employers to manage disability, worker’s compensation, and family leave programs, signed transactions totaling 31,435 square feet at 7 Skyline Drive in Hawthorne. The transactions included an expansion of 5,575 square feet and an extension of 25,860 square feet. Located in Mid-Westchester Executive Park, the 109,000-square-foot office building is 85.9% leased. Mack-Cali was represented in-house by Carol McGuire, assistant vice president of leasing.
- Fire End & Croker Corporation, a manufacturer, assembler, and distributor of quality fire protection equipment, signed transactions totaling 23,089 square feet at 6 and 7 Westchester Plaza in Elmsford. The transactions consisted of a 12,621-square-foot renewal and a 10,468-square-foot expansion. Located in Cross Westchester Executive Park, 6 Westchester Plaza is a fully leased, 20,000-square foot office/flex building, and 7 Westchester Plaza is a fully leased, 46,200 office/flex building. Mack-Cali was represented in-house by Ivan Abry, assistant vice president of leasing.
- CP Communications LLC, a provider of digital solutions for audio and video communications, signed two renewal transactions totaling 17,175 square feet at 200 Clearbrook Road in Elmsford. The 94,000-square-foot office/flex building, located in Cross Westchester Executive Park, is 99.8% leased. Mack-Cali was represented in‑house by Carol McGuire.
- Gas Turbine Controls Corporation, a leading supplier of replacement parts, repairs, training, and field services for power plant control systems, signed a new 16,955-square-foot lease at 6 Skyline Drive in Hawthorne. The 44,155-square foot office/flex building, located in Mid-Westchester Executive Park, is fully leased. Mack-Cali was represented in-house by Ivan Abry.
- C&I Collectables Inc., a leading producer of packaged sports cards and sports plaques, signed a 15,012-square-foot renewal at 250 Clearbrook Road in Elmsford. The 155,000-square-foot office/flex building, located in Cross Westchester Executive Park, is 95.1% leased. Mack-Cali was represented in-house by Ivan Abry.
Mack-Cali CEO Mitchell E. Rudin said, “We’re pleased that so many of our tenants chose to renew and expand within our portfolio and welcome Gas Turbine Controls to Mack-Cali’s impressive tenant roster. We look forward to serving these tenants’ business needs for years to come.”
Mack-Cali Realty Corporation is a fully integrated, self-administered, self-managed REIT providing management, leasing, development, construction and other tenant-related services for its Class A real estate portfolio. Mack-Cali owns or has interests in 278 properties, consisting of 259 office and office/flex properties totaling approximately 30.4 million square feet and 19 multi-family rental properties containing approximately 5,700 residential units, all located in the Northeast.