Guidelines for Submitting Press Releases
Real Estate In-Depth
Official Publication of the Hudson Gateway Association of Realtors
Guidelines for Submission of Press Releases
Real Estate In-Depth provides timely and engaging high quality content as it relates to Real Estate in the Hudson Valley including; real estate news, market reports, real estate developments and happenings (residential, commercial and investment), people and events.
Real Estate In-Depth will accept press releases for consideration. Your submission does not guarantee publication. It is up to the discretion of the Editor to accept and publish.
Here are some Guidelines to follow when submitting Press Releases:
News items that will be considered include, Breaking News, Organization or People Transitions, (HGAR Members and Affiliates), Events.
Direct all press releases to: John Jordan, Editor: JohnJord@aol.com
Include the following:
- Contact Information of Sender: Name, Company or Organization, Title (if applicable), Phone, email
- Headline: Short, and attention grabbing
- Physical location: (city or town) Date: (month, date and year)
- Body: Keep it Brief, and factual (non salesy) (200 – 300 words is ideal),
First Paragraph, Captures the reader’s attention and is a summary of the Who, What, When, Where, and Why. Include a hook to get reader attention.
Additional paragraphs can go into greater detail, include quotes and may include links to additional information.
- Photo/s: Include high resolution photos (jpg) as a separate file: and provide photo caption.