HGAR School of Real Estate Kicks Off ‘Lunch & Learn’ Series
Mary Prenon | July 5, 2016
WHITE PLAINS—The Hudson Gateway School of Real Estate kicked off its first “Lunch & Learn” class on June 21 in White Plains, with more than 50 people attending the “Mold & Other Environmental Hazards” Class taught by Jim Rood of Lighthouse Environmental. Lunch was provided by Hudson United Mortgage, Title and Insurance.
Launched earlier this year, the “Lunch & Learn” Program offers students a three-hour Continuing Education class along with a complimentary lunch. “This is a great benefit for both our students and HGAR Affiliate members. It offers students quality education, lunch, and the opportunity to meet our Affiliates face-to-face,” said Eileen Taus, HGAR Director of Education. “It also allows Affiliates to share their products and services that can benefit our students’ real estate careers.”
There are six more “Lunch & Learn” Programs for this year. They include:
- July 11 – “Short Sale Solutions” with Carol McCann at HGAR, Goshen.
- August 31 – “Generations & Fair Housing” with Sharon Tucker at HGAR, West Nyack.
- September 15 – “Advertising Guidelines” with Don Cummins, Esq. at HGAR, White Plains.
- October 19 – “Realtor Safety, Safety First NY & NJ” with Laurie DiFrancesco at HGAR, Goshen.
- November 10 – “A Guide to Residential Rentals” with Adam DiFrancesco at HGAR, West Nyack.
- December 8 – “You Said What?” with Louis M. Petralia, Esq. at HGAR White Plains
All programs are still available for sponsorship, with the exception of the Sept. 15th class, which is being sponsored by Judicial Title. For more information on the “Lunch & Learn” sponsorship opportunities, please e-mail email@example.com