April 2023 Course Schedule
Real Estate In-Depth | March 15, 2023
School of Real Estate
*Course qualifies for the Virtual Card
- Discrimination Issues in Commercial Real Estate (CORE) with Edward Smith, Jr.
- Stop Showing and Start Selling* with Valerie D’Amico
- Rentals as a Business* with Peter Mallon
- Certified Buyers Representation (2 hrs. Agency) with Katheryn DeClerck (2 Day Class)
- Matrix 1: Introduction to Matrix* with Kevin O’Shea
- Commercial Real Estate Ethics and Agency (CORE) with Edward Smith, Jr.
- Fair Housing* (CORE) with Robin White
- Legal Update* (CORE) with William O’Keeffe
- Implicit Bias: How the Mind Makes Decisions Without You* with Carole McCann
- RPR 101: The Basics of RPR and RPR Mobile* with Katheryn DeClerck
- Cultural Competence: A Real Estate Perspective* (CORE) with E’Patrice Hayes
- Agency* (CORE) with E’Patrice Hayes
- RPR 201: Servicing Sellers with RPR Comp Analysis and Market Reports* with Katheryn DeClerck
- Ethical Business Practices* (CORE) with Peter Mallon
Sign up for the CORE Bundle and SAVE $$$
Instead of signing up for your CORE Requirements separately, sign up for all 6 requirements and Save $35!
Every Month will Include: Fair Housing, Legal Update, Implicit Bias, Cultural Competency, Agency & Business Ethics
Check out the schedules Today!
*Bundle qualifies for the Virtual Card
77 hr. Salesperson Qualifying Course
Evenings – Monday thru Thursdays
April 10th – May 25th
SPECIAL PRICE $449
**Includes 3 LIVE Optional Reviews via Zoom**
LIVE Real Estate CE Offerings
LIVE with Frank Pietrzak
Real Estate Auctions 101
Friday, April 21st, 9:30am – 12:30pm
9 Coates Drive, Suite 1, Goshen, NY 10924
Appraisal CE Offerings
Zoom with Rebecca Jones
Tips to Prevent an Appraisal Firestorm
Wednesday, April 5th, 1:30pm – 4:30pm
Is There Bias in Appraisals?
Wednesday, April 25th, 9:30am – 12:30pm