November 2022 Featured Classes
Real Estate In-Depth | October 17, 2022
November 2022 Zoom Course Calendar
- Appraisal Industry: Current Laws, Standards & How to Challenge an Appraisal with Rebecca Jones
(Appraisal & Real Estate CE)
- Yikes! They Found Mold* with Joseph Baratta
- MATRIX: Adding and Editing Listings* with LaVerne Brown-Williams (Saturday Class!)
- CIRE 103: Ethics and Agency; Land/Site Development/Investing with Edward Smith, Jr.
- Implicit Bias: How the Mind Makes Decisions Without You* with Freddimir Garcia
- Understanding Assessments & Taxes/Due Diligence for Your Buyers & Sellers* with Richard O’Donnell
- CORE Day* with Carole McCann (Legal, Agency, Business Ethics & Fair Housing)
- Buyers’ Agent Strategy and Tools for the Current Market* with Peter Mallon
- Cultural Competence: A Real Estate Perspective* With Freddimir Garcia
- Fair Housing* with Robin White
- Ethical Business Practices* with Peter Mallon
- MATRIX: Searches* with LaVerne Brown-Williams (Saturday Class!)
November class schedule (PDF)
Wednesday, November 2nd & Wednesday, November 9th
9:00 am – 5:00 pm via ZOOM
Don't miss the revised, updated, and enhanced CBR® two-day class, customized for NY-licensed agents and brokers. Certified Buyer Representative® (CBR®) is the ORIGINAL buyer agency designation.
Wednesday, November 16th & Thursday, November 17th
9:00 am – 1:00 pm via ZOOM
As we explore the Americas, statistics will be used to compare individual countries, examine their patterns of growth and determine their investment potential. The Americas have experienced dramatic changes within the last few years. This course is designed to introduce real estate professionals to the basic skills and knowledge necessary to facilitate real estate transactions within the Americas by understanding regional differences.
Check out HGAR.com for more info!
**License Renewal Requirements HAVE CHANGED as of September 21, 2022**
Effective September 21, 2022, as part of the 22.5 hours of continuing education required to renew both real estate salespersons and brokers will be required to complete at least 2 hours of instruction pertaining to implicit bias awareness and at least two hours of cultural competency training. Implicit bias is defined as the attitudes or stereotypes that affect an individual’s understanding, actions and decisions in an unconscious manner. Cultural competency is defined as understanding cultural norms, preferences and challenges within our diverse communities.