Houlihan Lawrence CT Office Posts Record More Than $1B in Sales in First Half of 2021
Real Estate In-Depth | July 7, 2021
GREENWICH, CT—In what the brokerage firm says is a new record for the company, Houlihan Lawrence reported that its Greenwich and Riverside offices surpassed $1 billion in sales volume in the first six months of this year. Last year, it took 11 months for the firm’s Connecticut offices to reach the $1-billion mark
“Achieving this incredible milestone within six months is a new record at Houlihan Lawrence, and a testament to the amazing network of agents throughout our Greenwich and Riverside offices,” said David Haffenreffer, brokerage manager of the Greenwich office.
The 10 highest prices sold in the Greenwich/Riverside market in the first half of this year were:
• 23 Smith Road, Greenwich $27,750,000
• 465 Field Point Road, Greenwich $11,450,000
• 118 Glenwood Drive, Greenwich $11,325,000
• 1 Harbor Drive, Greenwich $10,000,000
• 272 Round Hill Road, Greenwich $9,500,000
• 18 Red Top Road, Riverside $7,800,000
• 201 Otter Rock Drive, Greenwich $7,500,000
• 751 Lake Avenue, Greenwich $7,495,000
• 65 Clapboard Ridge Road, Greenwich $7,495,000
• 27 Khakum Wood Road, Greenwich $6,880,000
The top transaction thus far in 2021, 23 Smith Road is a Belle Haven peninsula waterfront estate encompassing more than five acres on a private road with an extensive 681 feet of shoreline on Greenwich Harbor. It was the highest waterfront selling price so far this year in the Greenwich market. Houlihan Lawrence’s Sally Maloney was the exclusive listing agent of the property.
Houlihan Lawrence, which was founded in Bronxville in 1888, has 30 offices and more than 1,300 agents serving Westchester, Putnam, Dutchess, Columbia, Ulster and Orange counties in New York and Fairfield County in Connecticut.