New York City RE Experts to Weigh in on State of Industry at Chelsea High Line on November 2
Real Estate In-Depth | October 26, 2022
NEW YORK—As Manhattan’s luxury real estate market continues to rebound, top minds in the industry will come together on Nov. 2 at Chelsea’s High Line Nine to take an in-depth look at the state of the market, discuss top trends, and provide analysis and predictions for the first quarter of 2023 and beyond.
The program, which will be available in-person and virtually, will run from 10 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
The program will also feature some of the city’s top performing brokers from Sotheby’s International Realty, Douglas Elliman Real Estate, and Related Cos. and renowned wellness icon Dr. and Master Zhi Gang Sha—a feng shui master and 11-time New York Times best-selling author, who will share best practices to help sellers showcase top-tier properties.
Event participants include:
• Richard Haggerty, CEO, Hudson Gateway Association of Realtors, and President and Chief Strategic Growth Officer, OneKey® MLS, the regional multiple listing service for New York.
• Brian Tormey, NTP and President of TitleVest, a leading NYC-based provider of title insurance and related real estate services.
• Nikki Field, Senior Global Real Estate Advisor and Associate Broker, Sotheby’s International Realty.
• Holly Parker, Licensed Associate Real Estate Broker, Douglas Elliman Real Estate.
• Sherry Tobak, Senior Vice President, The Related Cos.
• Dr. and Master Zhi Gang Sha, world-renowned wellness icon, feng shui expert, Tao Grandmaster, 11x New York Times bestselling author.
The program will be held at the High Line Nine Gallery 1 at 507 West 27th St.
Click here to register for the virtual program: https://hgar.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_HbE5NKC6QKSd67uopinbhw#/registration